entering all items; category will not select

entering all items; category will not select

sally martin
Hi there! Thanks for this app. I am trying to enter items for Live Auction. The drop down menu doesn't have any selections, so I have manually entered Live Auction. The program isn't accepting this option so I cannot enter items. What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to do differently? Thanks in advance.

Re: entering all items; category will not select

Tara
Yes I am having the same issue- I can't enter any auction items because in the drop down menu there is are no categories (live auction, silent auction, raffle etc) in the pull down menu. Is this an excel compatibility issue? Any fixes. Thank you for your time

Re: entering all items; category will not select

Tara
Sally,
Just FYI, I dug our really old desktop computer out with Microsoft Excel 1997 on it and the program worked perfectly with all the pull down menus. I then saved the program and opened it up on my newer computer and the pull down menus were still there and functioning! I had to save it as a macros enabled Excel worksheet. Thanks for making this program available Andy! I can't even imagine how much time this will save me.