customization

Olivier
Dear Andrew,

First many thanks for sharing your work. I really appreciate.
The theopenauction spreadsheet is almost perfect for me.
However, I would like to make couple of minor changes.

1.- The currency. I would like to change the currency form $ to EUR for instance.
2.- How can I translate the spreadsheet into French. How can I help ?

Thank you very much.

Re: customization

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Olivier,

Those changes would require a knowledge of VBA.  Do you or anyone you know understand how to do VBA programming?

Andy

On May 30, 2014, at 5:18 AM, Olivier [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Andrew,

First many thanks for sharing your work. I really appreciate.
The theopenauction spreadsheet is almost perfect for me.
However, I would like to make couple of minor changes.

1.- The currency. I would like to change the currency form $ to EUR for instance.
2.- How can I translate the spreadsheet into French. How can I help ?

Thank you very much.

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/customization-tp7559371.html
To start a new topic under User Questions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML