Why can't I modify any values directly in the spreadsheet?

Why can't I modify any values directly in the spreadsheet?

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
We have protected the spreadsheet data so that is can not be modified directly.  Beneath the surface of the app, is a complex network of related tables that are used to associate data between worksheets, and store hidden data.  The forms provided must be used in order to maintain these linkages.  If you were to edit the data directly, these linkages will be broken, and the application would return unknown results.