Thank You Letter Template

Sam R
I am running Office 2010 on a Win 7 machine.  When I go to generate the Vendor Thank You Letters, I keep getting error messages that the template must be located in the same directory.  The template is in the directory and is "Unblocked."  I thought maybe it was a versioning thing and tried saving both the Excel workbook and the Word Template in different formats and changed the macro to reflect the new names but still getting that error, I thought maybe it was because the auction data was empty so I created and finished a dummy auction but still get that same error.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Thank You Letter Template

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hey Sam,

I went through the steps to create thank you letters on Windows & Excel 2010, and it works for me.  Couple thoughts:

Have you enables macros?
Have you extracted the files from the zip when downloaded?

Not sure what else could cause that.  Let me know how you make out.

Andy