Is there a way to summarize from checkout ALL items purchased via Bid Number... Raffle, 50/50, Auction, etc... and do printed AND emailed receipts?

6 Comments

Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Receipt via Email...

Hi,

Currently, the checkout only shows the live and silent auction items, and only has the means to print, not email.  Sorry about that.

Andy
bmasella bmasella

Re: Receipt via Email...

A change that could be considered perhaps or custom built?
-=Bill=-

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Andrew Wilcox [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Currently, the checkout only shows the live and silent auction items, and only has the means to print, not email.  Sorry about that.

Andy

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Receipt-via-Email-tp7559303p7559304.html
To unsubscribe from Receipt via Email..., click here.
NAML

Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Receipt via Email...

That is a very good suggestion that we will definitely add to the list, but I can not provide any estimate as to when we might be able to add it.
bmasella bmasella

Re: Receipt via Email...

Thanks... we find people spend more money if they can just put all of our items... raffle, 50/50, live and silent auctions all on a bid number...  It also makes it so much easier on our staff for collecting just a single payment at the end.
-=Bill=-

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Receipt-via-Email-tp7559303p7559306.html
To unsubscribe from Receipt via Email..., click here.
NAML

Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Receipt via Email...

Excellent point
bmasella bmasella

Re: Receipt via Email...

The email piece is the prefferred method of delivery and again saves us expenses in mailing, etc.. the customer would also get it immediately on their cell phone, etc.  for tax purposes.

-=Bill=-

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Andrew Wilcox [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Excellent point

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Receipt-via-Email-tp7559303p7559308.html