Online / Network / Multi-user access

Rebecca
Hi,

Can this be uploaded to our server or networked on an intranet permitting several users to access it at the same time?

We'll need 2 clerks entering winning auction info (one for silent and one for live) as well as 2 cashiers (one for cash and one for credit)

thank you

Re: Online / Network / Multi-user access

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Rebecca,

Sorry but this is not possible. Open auction is just an excel file, and only one person can work on it at a time.

Andy

On 2013-01-12, at 10:20 AM, "Rebecca [via Open Auction]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Can this be uploaded to our server or networked on an intranet permitting several users to access it at the same time?

We'll need 2 clerks entering winning auction info (one for silent and one for live) as well as 2 cashiers (one for cash and one for credit)

thank you

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Online-Network-Multi-user-access-tp7559296.html
To start a new topic under Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML

Re: Online / Network / Multi-user access

Kathy
What if the excel spreadsheet was saved on Google Drive?

Re: Online / Network / Multi-user access

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Kathy,

The app can not be used with Google Drive.  The app has VBA code that needs to run within Excel, and will not work on Google Docs.

Sorry,

Andy