Managing Live Auctions

Posted by Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

6 Comments

MDetillier MDetillier

Re: Managing Live Auctions

How can you change the item number? Want to change the item column to A1, A2, B3, B4, etc.
Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Managing Live Auctions

Sorry, you can not change the numbering.

Andy
tj_wolf2 tj_wolf2

Re: Managing Live Auctions

Live Auction only a few items show up from the all items?
tj_wolf2 tj_wolf2

Re: Managing Live Auctions

There is a larger cell variation at line 6 on the "All Items" and then above the darker blue line, which I don't know why it changed color, the above item doesn't show up along with some other ones.  Any thoughts, thanks.

Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Managing Live Auctions

Hi,

The extra wide line for Tattoo: 4964 bay be a result of a line return in the description field.

Tattoo:504 is darker because it is the one that is currently selected.

Try re-categorizing the ones that are missing from the Live Auction list.  By this I mean, set the category to blank, save it, and then select Auction item again. See if that helps.

Andy
tj_wolf2 tj_wolf2

Re: Managing Live Auctions

Thanks for the input, yes you are right, the selected is the highlighted, but still the bigger cell is always at the 6th line for some reason.  I don't think it affects anything.  I am redoing everything and so far so good.  I do have to keep the description as auction, because it won't accept blank.
Thanks