Delbert

1 Comment

Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Live action

Hi Delbert,

That is very strange.  Did you download the app again from the website, or are you using the same file from last year?

Did you know that you could export the users and companies from last years file, and import them into a fresh file?

Is there anything different about the computer you are using?

Andy

On Jan 15, 2017, at 1:37 AM, Delbert Jepson [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:

just downloaded your open action, we used it last year with great success. This time when I put an item in the all items and pick the category action item it doesn't transfer to live action if I pick any other category it works fine. please help

Delbert

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Live-action-tp7559424.html
To start a new topic under Open Auction, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML