Live Auction items not populating

Matt
I am entering items into All items tab. When I click on the category drop down list it only has 4 options available. "Auction Item" "Silent Auction" "Raffle" and "Door Prize".  Items that I set to Silent are showing up under silent auction tab, but items I set as Auction items don not show up anywhere. Please help. Thank you.

I think I solved my issue. I clicked on Live auction tab and clicked on the "save and next" button and all my live auction items popped in.

Re: Live Auction items not populating

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hey Matt,