Items appearing and disappearing from Live Auction Tab

Items appearing and disappearing from Live Auction Tab

Steven
Hello,

We were going to use your spreadsheet for our yearly Church Auction.  After keying in data for several hours and about 2 hours before the auction, I started to noticed items not appearing on the Live Auction tab.  After going back and forth between the All Items tab and re-saving the missing item, more and more items started disappearing from the Live Auction tab.  All items entered are set as "Auction Item" and none of them are part of a group.
Any ideas why this happens? We had to abandon this and switch to paper at the last minute.

- Steven

Re: Items appearing and disappearing from Live Auction Tab

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Steven,

I have not heard of this issue from anyone else, however, maybe you have uncovered a new bug caused by a more recent version of Excel.  What version are you using?

Andy

On Nov 12, 2017, at 5:14 PM, Steven [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

We were going to use your spreadsheet for our yearly Church Auction.  After keying in data for several hours and about 2 hours before the auction, I started to noticed items not appearing on the Live Auction tab.  After going back and forth between the All Items tab and re-saving the missing item, more and more items started disappearing from the Live Auction tab.  All items entered are set as "Auction Item" and none of them are part of a group.
Any ideas why this happens? We had to abandon this and switch to paper at the last minute.

- Steven

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Items-appearing-and-disappearing-from-Live-Auction-Tab-tp7559471.html
To start a new topic under Support, [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML

Re: Items appearing and disappearing from Live Auction Tab

Steven
I started adding vendors using Excel 2016.  Later that day I copied the spreadsheet to my laptop running Excel 365.  I could email you the spreadsheet...

Thanks,

- Steven

Re: Items appearing and disappearing from Live Auction Tab

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
That sounds like it could potentially be the issue.  No need to send the file, we can test it from here.

Very sorry about the problems you ran into.

Andy

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Items-appearing-and-disappearing-from-Live-Auction-Tab-tp7559471p7559473.html