Thank you

2 Comments

Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Import information from another spreads sheet

It is possible, but you have to create an XML document in the correct format.  To see the format, add a vendor, the use the extract function to output the XML file.  Open it up to have a look, and then you can add the vendors in that format.

Andy

On Jan 29, 2017, at 4:05 PM, Jeffp769 [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there a way to mass import information from another excel spread sheet?I don't want to have to enter each in manually, would like to be able to copy and paste a range of cells from my spread sheet into lets say the VENDOR NAME column. Is this possible?/
Thank you

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Import-information-from-another-spreads-sheet-tp7559429.html
To start a new topic under Open Auction, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML

Jeffp769 Jeffp769