Excel for Mac

Nathan
I try using this w/ Excel for my Mac and it says runtime error 438 everytime I try to add a vendor or an attendee. Is there something I can change to make this not happen and for the buttons to actually work or is the fact that I'm using a Excel on my Mac the problem??

Re: Excel for Mac

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Sorry but Open Auction does not work on the Mac version of Excel.

Andy

On Sep 24, 2016, at 12:07 AM, Nathan [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I try using this w/ Excel for my Mac and it says runtime error 438 everytime I try to add a vendor or an attendee. Is there something I can change to make this not happen and for the buttons to actually work or is the fact that I'm using a Excel on my Mac the problem??

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Excel-for-Mac-tp7559420.html
To start a new topic under User Questions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML