Karen

5 Comments

Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Compile error

Hi Karen,

Can you provide me with the operating system you are using and the version on Excel?

Thanks,

Andy
Karen Karen

Re: Compile error

I am using Mac OSX 10.7.5 and Microsoft Excel 2011 Version 14.4.11
Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Compile error

Hi Karen ,

Sorry but the app only works on Windows.

Andy

Sent from my iPad

On May 23, 2014, at 6:02 PM, "Karen [via Open Auction]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am using Mac OSX 10.7.5 and Microsoft Excel 2011 Version 14.4.11

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Compile-error-tp7559365p7559367.html
To start a new topic under Open Auction, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML
Karen Karen

Re: Compile error

But, it's an Excel file so shouldn't it work no matter what operating system it is?

Karen
Andrew Wilcox Andrew Wilcox

Re: Compile error

Sorry, the macros relay on MSXML to work, which is only available on a Windows machine.

Andy

Sent from my iPad

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Compile-error-tp7559365p7559369.html