Category

Rich
This tool looks great but I'm just getting started. I have started adding items into the "All Items" tab, but it won't let me move forward because a "Category" is not chosen. No category types show up in the drop-down and I can't add one by typing it in. How do I designate the Category types?

thank you,
Rich

Re: Category

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Rich,

What version of OS and Office are you using?

Thanks,

Andy

Re: Category

Rich
Hi Andy,

Windows 7 and Office 2010.

-Rich

Re: Category

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Rich,

Have you tried to close it and open it again?

Andy

Re: Category

Rich
I just tried that again Andy and it worked this time. Thanks a lot!
-Rich

Re: Category

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Cool

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-01-15, at 2:09 AM, "Rich [via Open Auction]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just tried that again Andy and it worked this time. Thanks a lot!
-Rich

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Category-tp7559294p7559300.html
To start a new topic under Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML
Cat

Re: Category

Cat
I am using Excel 2010 and I am using Windows 8. Whenever I try to enter a category it wont work. There is no drop down menu

Re: Category

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Cat,

Thanks for your feedback.  This is a configuration that we have not tested, so we appreciate your feedback.  We will have to take a look at this, but currently we do not have a Windows 8 environment to test with, so we will have to set that up first.  If you can provide any other feedback, that would be useful.

Thanks,

Andy