Can multiple people edit the spread sheet

Can multiple people edit the spread sheet

Jeffp769
I am glad to see this product and have an auction in a month to set up. My question is can multiple people edit this? During check in I have 2 people who will be registering attendees and assigning bidder numbers. Throughout the auction we will have multiple people who will need to access and enter information. How would I go about handling this?
Thank you

Re: Can multiple people edit the spread sheet

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Sorry, it can only be edited by one person at a time.

Andy

Re: Can multiple people edit the spread sheet

Jeffp769
Have you had many people request this? Is it possible to have something like this in the next version?

Re: Can multiple people edit the spread sheet

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
This would be a major release for which we have no current plans.  Sorry