Any way to enter winning bidders by name?

Any way to enter winning bidders by name?

Danny
At my event we don't allow people to have a bidder number unless they have a credit card backing it up, we do however let people bid in the Auctions by name. (it is a closed event so we have all of their info in attendees) The only reason we don't just give people bidders numbers is because we sell high dollar amount raffle books which would be way to easy to walk away from without paying. With that small backstory I'm wondering if there is a way to simply add a name list box by the paddle number so i can either select the winners by bidder number or name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for this awesome work you have done!

Re: Any way to enter winning bidders by name?

Andy
Hi Danny,

With this app, all bid numbers get assigned to users.  We usually do this when they arrive.  So when we associate a bid to a number, it is really associated to the user.

I think this will do what you need it to.

Thanks,

Andy