All Item entered are not showing up in Live Auction

All Item entered are not showing up in Live Auction

Marilyn
I have entered 312 items into the All Items section and only 172 random ones show in the Live Auction. What am I missing?

Marilyn

Re: All Item entered are not showing up in Live Auction

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Hi Marilyn,

There could be two reasons for this.  First, items will only show up in the 'Live Auction' tab if they are categorized as a live auction item in the 'All Items' tab.  Secondly, if an item has been assigned as part of a group, it will not show up on the 'Live Auction' tab.

Hope that helps.

Andy

Re: All Item entered are not showing up in Live Auction

Marilyn
The were all "live auction" and no "groups" were used. I actually had to go into the "all items", click on the missing ones, then "edit" and "save". They then showed up in the live auction and all I had to do was edit the order.

Re: All Item entered are not showing up in Live Auction

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
That is strange.  I am sorry you had trouble, but also glad it is resolved.