Adding Sheet and or editing sheet name

Sam

Adding Sheet and or editing sheet name

Sam
Curious as to whether you can add a sheet that'll calculate items like an Ad in the auction book to the revenue.

The other question is whether you can change a 50-50 draw sheet to Quickies as we have a quick auction event.

Thanks!

Re: Adding Sheet and or editing sheet name

Dottie
I have the same question. We will have a Quick Auction that the same Attendees at the event - they use their paddle numbers, and sometimes several times.

1. Can I use my list of Attendees as Donators?
2. Will it factor into the Invoice?

OR

3. Can I copy the Live Auction Sheet to use for the Quick Auction and have it total on the Invoice?

Re: Adding Sheet and or editing sheet name

Andrew Wilcox
Administrator
Sorry Dottie, Donators are taken from the vendors list, not the attendees list.  You will have to add them twice.  Donations will not factor into the invoice.

Andy

On Aug 23, 2016, at 2:43 AM, Dottie [via Open Auction] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have the same question. We will have a Quick Auction that the same Attendees at the event - they use their paddle numbers, and sometimes several times.

1. Can I use my list of Attendees as Donators?
2. Will it factor into the Invoice?

OR

3. Can I copy the Live Auction Sheet to use for the Quick Auction and have it total on the Invoice?

http://open-auction.2317897.n2.nabble.com/Adding-Sheet-and-or-editing-sheet-name-tp7559402p7559418.html
To start a new topic under User Questions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open Auction, click here.
NAML